Please read this Policy before using the Site and/or submitting any personal information. By accessing and using the Site and/or various features available and present herein, You accept and confirm Your acceptance to the practices and standard operating procedure as described in this Policy. These practices may be changed at the sole discretion of the Company, with or without notice, from time to time as part of continuous change and applicability of new business, regulatory, legal and statutory provisions which are binding upon the Company as a law abiding corporate citizen but any changes which could be undertaken by the Company shall be published and changes will only be applicable to activities and information on a prospective basis, not retroactively. Please ensure that You read and understand this Policy and the terms and conditions thereof as and when You visit the Site.
Collection of information
This Policy applies to any and all information collected and/or submitted on the Site like e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number etc. When You use the Site, Company receives information which is provided by You from time to time. Company also receives information about Your interaction with our services, Your advertising preferences and Your communications with the Company. Company receives this information when You use the Site, Company’s services, register for an account with the Site, provide the information on a web form, update or add information to Your account, participate in community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with the Company regarding the services.
By using the Site and/ or by providing Your information, You directly and expressly consent to the collection and use of the information You disclose on the Site in accordance with this Policy, including but not limited to Your consent for sharing Your information as per this Policy.
“We/the Company/us” terms used in this Policy, terms and conditions or on the Site are interchangeable and shall mean and include as entity referring to Naaptol Online Shopping Private Ltd.
Use of the information
Company uses the information which is collected from You and/or which is provided by You while accessing the Site for the sole purpose of providing services to You. In addition to this, Company may use the same information collected/received for one or more of the following purposes:
1. To provide information that You request on the Site relating to the products or services.
2. To provide information relating to other products that may be of interest to You. Such additional information will only be provided if you have consented to receive such information and the same is available at the time of Your consent.
3. To inform any changes to the Site, services or goods offered by various vendors.
4. To personalize Your experience on the Site and Company’s other sites by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored to You.
5. To improve the services, content and advertising on the Site.
6. If You purchase any product or avail any service from the Site, then to complete and fulfill Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate to You regarding Your purchase and provide You with related customer service.
7. For proper administering of the Site.
8. To address Your problems with the Site including addressing any technical problems, to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Site (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Site).
9. To protect the integrity of the Site and
10. To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any inform.