Subject to any Special Conditions agreed to in writing between the Company and the Customer, these Terms and Conditions shall apply to the exclusion of all others. Any contractual terms and conditions of the Customer (whether on the Customer’s order form or otherwise) are expressly excluded. The Customer acknowledges these terms and conditions embody the whole agreement between the parties and agrees to be bound by them. The Customer is at liberty, and encouraged, to obtain independent legal advice before entering into this agreement action found to be incorrect.
The Company’s quotations are valid for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of the quotation, unless another validity term is stated in the quotation. The Company’s offer is subject to review, amendment or withdrawal at any time prior to acceptance of a purchase order or like instrument issued by the Customer or the expiry of thirty days (or other quoted validity term stated in the quotation), whichever is the earlier. Quotations will automatically lapse at the expiration of the thirty days or other quoted term, unless the validity period is extended in writing by the Company and notice of the extension forwarded to the Customer.
PAYMENT: 25% amount with confirm order and balance (100%) Before dispatch from Factory.Transporting Charges Extra. Goods once sold will not be taken back
Subscription and access to content services fall under the purview of Service Tax as per the current indirect taxation policy, Government of India. Taxes are applicable for consumption of content on the website and other products of Business Standard uniformly for customers based in India and outside the country. Unless otherwise indicated, prices stated on our website are inclusive of applicable Service Tax, any applicable value added tax (VAT) or other sales taxes
5. Prices and Payment Terms
1. Our prices are set out in the price list applicable at the time the contract is concluded.
2. Our prices are stated ex works, including packaging but excluding dispatch.
3. Our invoices are payable without deduction within 30 days of the issue of the invoice.
4. Any bonuses, discounts and other reductions that we have granted on the prices applicable under Clause 2(1) as well as del- credere terms and conditions are granted and paid by us only if all of the Customer’s due payment obligations towards us have been fulfilled at the time the bonuses.
6. Reservation of Title
1. We shall retain title to goods delivered by us until all of our claims arisin out of the business relationship with the Customer have been satisfied in full.
2.The Customer shall store any goods delivered by us subject to a reservation of title separately and clearly marked as our property. The Customer shall insure the goods subject to a reservation of . The Customer shall store any goods delivered by us subject to a reservation of title separately and clearly marked as our property. The Customer shall insure the goods subject to a reservation of title at its own cost against fire, water damage, breaking and entering and theft. The Customer assigns all claims against the insurance company arising out of the insurance contract to us in advance. We accept said assignment
1. Unless otherwise permitted in these Conditions, neither Party may assign, delegate, subcontract, mortgage, charge or otherwise transfer any or all its rights and obligations under these Conditions without the prior written consent of the other Party.
2. A Party may assign and transfer all its rights and obligations under these Conditions to any person to which it transfers all its business, provided that the assignee undertakes in writing to the other Party to be bound by the obligations of the assignor under the Conditions.